May Board Meeting Minutes
Harris Board Meeting 5/17
- Some hiccups with swag
- Maybe have 2 order dates?
- Ordered another set of machines for boys
- Catchers gear good
- Need more score books (Mike getting)
- Softball: Saturday May 20 Field 7 10-2pm
- Mike Johnson-coach 6U-12U
- Baseball All-starts
- Sunday May 21 7U: Field 5 3pm
- 8U Field 6 1pm
- 10U Field 3 1pm
- 12U Field 2 2:15pm
Filed Update Needs:
- Field 8 softball machine giving fits, do have a back up but trying to hold off
- Outfield track paint, out of paint see if Sherwin Williams has we may have account
- Need couple more rakes, currently we have 1 per field and 1 spare only
Upcoming Key Dates:
- Sept 15-17 Harris Tournament
- Fall Start date is last weekend in August
Board Member 2 year terms (Expiring per by-laws):
- Operations (2)
- Softball Commissioners(2)
- Fundraising Coordinator
Board Members with 1 more year on Term:
- Project manager
- Baseball Commissioners (2)
- Vice President
Mike Bernard will unfortunately not run for a second term-he is having conversations with a hopeful replacement.
Dave, Claire, Santiago planning to run for 2nd term. Dave suggested apprenticeship for 2nd year of president/commissioner terms going forward to make it easier.
Board had nice discussions with former President Rob Koons and Operations Manager Kyle Henke last evening.
To remove this section, simply double-click the trash icon to the right.